Sometimes
I just can not compose my thoughts
and I just bite my lip
until it is rubbed raw
and I wonder if you ever think of me
and I just
bite
bite
BITE
my fucking lip
until it bleeds and I can taste the iron in my mouth
Sometimes
I sit here
and leave the air conditioning on
until I shiver
so that I can curl up in a sweater
and remember what it’s like to feel comfortable
but then
I just bite my fucking lip
and think about what I want to be
but what I really want is
to stop biting my lip.
Sometimes
while I chew on my bottom lip
I think
“a mouth is one hell of a thing to let go to waste…”
but instead of speaking my mind
I sit quietly
and nibble away.
sometimes
bite
sometimes
bite
sometimes
bite
SOMETIMES
BITE
Because sometimes
I wish
I could bite my own fucking head off.
instead of just the lip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment